This course is continually being updated, with additional new content being added every week.
GIMP is a super powerful, free, 2D art package. It’s also ‘open source’ which means it’s owned by the community, and constantly updated. Most of the features of the much more expensive Photoshop are available, giving you the power to create industry strength 2D art.
The challenge with this package is it can be intimidating for beginners, especially those who don’t have much confidence in art or drawing. We make learning from scratch easy with our simple step-by-step process.
Even if you have no prior experience in drawing, or computer art, we’ll take you from the very basics. By investing in a structured course like this you’ll learn faster and more effectively than on your own, just check-out our latest reviews.
We provide challenges in every video to cement your knowledge, an active community of students and instructors to help you if you get stuck, and continuous updates to the course to improve the learning journey.
How is the course structured?
- We start by helping you master GIMP’s interface
- Then we constrain you to just 8×8 pixels, to get you started
- Moving on we add colour, contrast and more to bring your images alive
- In section 2 we increase our canvas to 32×2 and beyond
- By the end of the course you’ll be able to create great looking 2D icons.
Also included with the course…
- Access to our thriving community forum, and live chat server
- Use of our custom built texture sharing service
- Daily responses to your Q&A.
2D artwork is in demand, and now’s a great time to get into GIMP.
Ben & Michael
- You want to learn GIMP specifically
- You want to create 2D art from scratch
- You have little or no experience with GIMP or Photoshop
- You want to make 2D assets for computer games
Redeem coupon now – Click to Redeem Course Coupon